Final Auction Price
*Final prices include buyers premium
Starting bid: $300.00
his poster by artist Lee Conklin is one of the most requested and well known posters from the series. This stunning black and white illustration exemplifies the artists’ style of hidden and flowing images The art was so powerful that Santana had the piece reworked frothier first album cover. This image is one of the most used examples of 1960’s art in volumes chronicling the genre.
- Poster – Grateful Dead/Santana Fillmore West
- Sub Title – BG-134
- Grade – Almost Near Mint 79
- Bands/Bill- Santana Steppenwolf Grateful Dead and Preservation Hall Jazz Band
- Venue- Fillmore West
- City – San Francisco California
- Date – 8/27-9/1/68
- Dimensions- 14 3/32" x 21 1/16"
- Printing- OP-1
- Artist – Lee Conklin
- Series/ Promoter- Bill Graham
- Paper Type – Uncoated Index
- Condition Details – The bottom left corner is slightly pushed there is a bit of handling on the right edge and there is a light translucent whitish stain just to the right of the word “staple” that extends 3 ½” in length.
*****This poster is available for inspection at our gallery by appointment. *****"