Final Auction Price
*Final prices include buyers premium
Starting bid: $200.00
The work of Fillmore poster artist David Singer is a sub genre of poster art in itself. Singer’s s output was the largest of any single Fillmore poster creator. The artists’ photo collage style sometimes gets overlooked initially as it is not as obvious as some of his predecessors illustrations.. However as collectors dig in a bit they discover the great depth beauty and symbolism in this body of work. Advanced collectors realize that it is just a matter of time before Singer posters increase in value and prestige.
This rare uncut proof reprints two of the most desirable Fillmore posters created by Singer. The 216 is the most demanded Grateful Dead design by the artist.
- Poster – Grateful Dead (BG-216) Steve Miller(BG-214) Fillmore West
- Sub Title – BG-214&216
- Grade – Mint 95
- Bands/Bill- Taj Mahal and Sha Na Na
- Venue- Fillmore West
- City – San Francisco California
- Date – 1/29/70
- Dimensions- 23 3/32” x 29 1/32”
- Printing- RP-2
- Artist – David Singer
- Series/ Promoter- Bill Graham
- Paper Type – Glossy Index
- Condition Details – There is a crease on the bottom left and a slight stress crease below the “D” in “Grateful Dead”.There are no nicks cuts tears pinholes or restoration of any kind.
*****This poster is available for inspection at our gallery by appointment. *****"