Final Auction Price
*Final prices include buyers premium
Starting bid: $500.00
Two of the most sought after Fillmore posters in the series are the BG 109 and BG 110. These back-to-back posters announced consecutive weekends of the Power trio “Cream” in San Francisco. Lee Conklin created BG- 109 and Stanley Mouse did the BG-110. Both posters used the same publicity photo of the band as inspiration but the artist’s individual styles delivered two strikingly contrasting images of the band
The band was at the height of their game at the time of the shows. Having formed in 1966 the band met with critical acclaim. However after a couple of years of heavy touring the band was strained by internal conflict between Baker and Bruce. They would close down shop by the end of 1968.
These posters seldom come up for sale (especially the BG-110) no less in top condition. In this sale we are fortunate to be able to offer high-grade copies of both of these Fillmore classics!
This lot offers the Mouse version and It’s signed by the artist !
- Poster – Cream Fillmore Auditorium/Winterland
- Sub Title –BG-110
- Grade – Mint 93
- Bands/Bill- Cream James Cotton Blues Band and Blood Sweat and Tears
- Venue- Fillmore Auditorium/Winterland
- City – San Francisco California
- Date – 3/7-10/68
- Dimensions- 14” x 31 1/16”
- Printing- OP-1
- Artist – Stanley Mouse
- Series/ Promoter- Bill Graham
- Paper Type – Uncoated Index
- Condition Details – There is just a tiny bit of handling on the bottom edge and a 1/8” corner bump on the top left. There is also “50” written very tiny on the back in red pencil. This poster is signed by artist Stanley Mouse.
*****This poster is available for inspection at our gallery by appointment. *****"