Final Auction Price
*Final prices include buyers premium
Starting bid: $100.00
The “Sphinx Dance” was held at the Avalon Ballroom in February of 1967 and featured the Millers Blues Band. Moscoso’s representation of the King Tut’ headdress for this poster is simple and stunning. The use of opposing colors really makes this one pop. A must have piece for any FD collection.
- Poster – Miller Blues Band Avalon Ballroom
- Sub Title – FD-47
- Grade – PAE Almost Near Mint 79
- Bands/Bill- Miller Blues Band Lee Michaels and Peanut Butter Conspiracy
- Venue- Avalon Ballroom
- City – San Francisco California
- Date – 2/10-11/67
- Dimensions- 14 3/32” x 19 7/8”
- Printing- (OP-1)
- Artist – Victor Moscoso
- Series/ Promoter- Family Dog
- Paper Type – Vellum
- Condition Details – There is one tack hole in each corner and one in the top center of the poster. There is a touch of missing ink in the upper corners and a corner bump in the upper left. In the middle of the poster there is some ultra light creasing that does not break the ink or the poster material.
*****This poster is available for inspection at our gallery by appointment. *****"